Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family Retreat


This weekend we went to Toccoa, GA with 11 other families. It was such a great time. The boys loved being with other families and they played all weekend long. We had a bonfire Friday night, canoed on Saturday, and had lots of time to just relax, spend time with others and as a family. It was fun to see Noah and Owen interact so well with the other families and how much they just enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the weekend. They sure are social butterflies, I think they get that from their father. : ) Chris and I really enjoyed getting away from the busyness of life, no phones, computers, or TV. Also, Noah developed his first real crush. One of the moms there paid a lot of attention to Noah and he just fell in love with her. He talked about her constantly and was very sad to leave her. It was very cute! So here are some pictures from the weekend.



Getting ready for the canoe ride!
Connor had fun also!
Enjoying a before bedtime walk by the lake.

After taking this picture I decided we are starting to look old!

1 comment:

Katy McGuffey said...

Man! I'm so jealous of your family adventure time! It looked like you all had a really nice, relaxing time. :o)