In the car ready to go and the first stop was gymnastics for Owen! Everything was working out well, after gymnastics I feed Connor in the car and we were off to the Honda place. On the way we stopped to get a smoothie for lunch. I should of know by my experience there that things were going to be tough. I got my smoothie and put it in the cup holder. It fell out and the straw went through the bottom and it started leaking so I got all three kids out of the car and walked back into the store to put it in a new cup. I stepped into the store when one of the workers started to yell at me "Don't come in here with it leaking. It will get all over the floor! Go outside and I will come to you!" I already had the stroller in the door so I stepped out and told him all I needed was a new cup. I wanted to say "I really don't care if it gets on your floor, you should see my car! Do you see I kind of have my hands full!" Anyway off to the Honda place to wait for an hour an half!
Here we are waiting for the car and this is when things started to go really bad. The kids were getting a little bored with what I brought for them to play with and Connor was getting fussy. They came to me to tell me they found some stuff that needed to be fixed but it would take a lot longer! I needed to be at the doctors in a half an hour so they went to see if I was covered for a rental. I called Chris to tell him what was going on and this is when they turned on me. Connor started to scream and the kids started to get really restless touching everything and not staying still. The guy came back to tell me I was covered and they were sending a car over. The whole time Connor is crying and then Owen knocks down a big metal table. It crashes down with a very loud bang and everyone stops and looks at me. The rental car finally comes but I still need to get to my car to get all my bags and car seats out. I shove my kids into a much smaller car and the rental car guy drives me back to the rental car place to fill out paper work. Just what I want to do right now! Well, we are off but are late to the doctors appointment and if you know me I hate being late to appointments! Chris called to tell them I was going to be late.
Doesn't Connor look happy, but you gotta love the shirt! The doctor said he isn't much better and we need to keep giving him the treatments through the weekend and then we need to go back to the doctor on Monday! It was quick visit so we were going to make it to swim lessons!
Here they are ready for swim lessons in our small car. They were so happy to be at swim lessons and having some fun! Well, after this we had to drive back to the car place to pick up our car, it was during rush hour and completely out of the way. Of course! On the way over Owen had to go to the bathroom so bad that I had to pull off the road into a random parking lot and I am let him go there! Yes, I was one of those parents, but there was no way I was getting them all out and then back into this car again! We left the house at 9:30am and got back home at 5:40pm! We are all exhausted and little sick and tired of each other : )!
2 comments:
you are an awesome mom... Don't worry we all have those moments when we lose our temper! I am in awe that you did all that with 3 kids. I can't believe what the guy said at the smoothie store! Have a much better day today and know that if I was really really rich, I would hire you a housekeeper for the day!!
Where do you go to get your brownie sundae????
Post a Comment