Connor has been coughing for about 5 days now and every day I think maybe I should go to the doctors. I then think, they are just going to tell me it is a cold so I don't go, being the third I don't get to worried. He has been really fussy lately also and is only content when I hold him. I was beginning to get really worried that he was becoming very needy. Anyway, most of the babies in his room at work have been sick with a cold that has turned into numerous other things so after a rough day today with him I brought him to the doctors. Well, I am officially a horrible mom because the minute the doctor heard him cough he said "Mom, I can tell you why he has been so fussy. He can't breathe!" He has bronchiolitis with RSV and a double ear infection! He had to have a breathing treatment there and then we brought home the machine. We go back tomorrow to see how things are going!
1 comment:
wow poor little man. i feel so bad for him :(
Post a Comment