Well, Connor is 5 months today. He just seems to get cuter and cuter each day. He is rolling over now, eating food, and he likes to push himself around with his feet while he is on his back. He talks to us all the time, smiles constantly, and is drooling all the time (we think he is getting his bottom two teeth in). He loves his brothers and will just smile and laugh when they play with him. It is very cute to watch. I weighed him tonight on our bathroom scale and it looks like he is 15lbs 4oz. We are having so much fun with him!


How small does he look in the high chair? But look how cute that smile is!
Here is a cute video of Noah playing with Connor. Some of the best moments are when we are just hanging out as a family doing nothing.
1 comment:
That is so awesome! I can't believe what technology can do... I am up here in upstate NY and I am watching your kids play! How fun. Super cute kid you've got!
Post a Comment