I also want to honor two important mom's in my life today.
First, my mom! She is a wonderful mom who has dedicated her life to her children. She loves them so much, prays for them everyday, and worries about them constantly (maybe a little too much) : )! After becoming a mom myself I understood the love of a mother and also just how hard a mom works to take care of her children. I can't thank her enough for being such a terrific mom and for showing me just how fun it is to me a mom. She truly loved being our mom and I knew that growing up and I hope that my children will know how much I love being there mom. Even when it isn't always fun!
Second, my mother-in-law Cindy! First I want to thank her for raising such an amazing son who is now my amazing husband. I can't thank her enough! Cindy loves her two boys so much and has sacrificed a lot over the years for them. She always supports her children and would do anything for them. She also worries about them a lot also, but I think that is just a mom thing! Her dedication to them is something I want to pass on to my own children. I also want to thank her for being such a great mother-in-law. I can't imagine letting my sons go when they get married and she has done it with such grace and I hope I can do the same when my boys get married!Happy Mother's day to all my mom friends! I couldn't do this mom thing without you guys! I love that I can call you up and just be real with you about what I am feeling and how I messed up. Your encouragement and support means the world to me! I hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment