Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Surprise Visit!
Chris is going in for his back surgery tomorrow morning and last week his mom called and told us she was going to fly in and be here to help out with the kids. We were thrilled! We didn't tell the boys though, well we told Connor! Grammie showed up today at Weekday and the boys were surprised. They didn't know what to do or think. It was very cute.
I am sure the boys will have a blast with her over the next couple of days and it will be a huge help for me. Tomorrow morning at 6:30am we leave for the hospital and Owen is very emotional about Chris being in the hospital. We prayed for Chris before they went to bed and he cried the whole time. It was very sweet. We will let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Enjoy them all Grammie Cindy! You have a beautiful family! What fun! Chris, Kristin, Noah, Owen, Connor, and Grammie, know that I have already said a prayer for your husband/daddy/son, before I went to bed tonight. Tomorrow I will go to the chapel and say some prayers too. Chris is a special person in all our lives. I have asked God to form His very best medical team and for all that come in contact with Chris to watch over him. Sleep well Willis'.
Post a Comment