You are 6 today and I haven been telling you to stop growing older since you were 4. It isn't working and it makes me a little sad. You are getting so big, but you still want me to carry you and I admit I still want to. The only problem is that you are not fitting anymore, the not fitting milestone is one of the hardest ones for me. At least I can still snuggle with you in bed, well not actually snuggle. You love when Daddy or I lie on you every night after we put you in bed. It is just super cute! You started Kindergarten this year and you are loving school. Your teachers love you and you're such a hard worker. You can't wait to be able to read . Everything you do you put all your effort into it. You love to help Daddy and I and we can always rely on you to be the first to job in when their is a job that needs to be done. Of course you are crazy about sports and I got to admit you have got some crazy skills, but you never show off or brag. You include everyone, even down to your little brother. I can't express how proud your Daddy and I are of you. You are so much fun to be around and anyone that meets you just loves you also. You are a tough little kid, but you have a heart of gold. I love you so much and it was a great day celebrating you today! Love, Mom
We started the day off with our new tradition...Waffle House!
After Waffle House we picked up your best bud Drew and headed to Adrenaline Rocks for some rock climbing. This was your first time and at first you weren't sure, but just like anything you do by the end you were climbing to the top!
We headed home and the Holcomb's meet up with us for some cake.
After everyone left we headed out to dinner with just our family. You were a happy boy. It was a good day surrounded by your favorite people. It has been a crazy week with the move and Thanksgiving. Tomorrow you start your new school and I know you will do great. I love you Connor! Happy Birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment