Monday, December 23, 2013

Polar Express Night

Last year we started a new tradition with the Polar Express called the Mini Van Express. We would drive around looking at lights, eating popcorn and watching the Polar Express. It was something they were really looking forward to doing again this year. We had limited days we could do our Polar Express night. Chris was traveling a lot so that left only the weekends. I had it planned for a Sunday night and then I came down with the stomach flu. I had it planned for the past Sunday, but it was raining so hard it wasn't pointless. So, we had to make due and just watch it at home. They still got their stickers, popcorn and hot chocolate.  Are you noticing a trend with all my Christmas traditions/events? Oh well! There is always next year! I think that is the theme for this season!
 Kyle loved his ticket and would not let go of it the whole time he was watching the movie. 



Kyle didn't make it through the movie. No one complained about not going out to look at lights, I am starting to think that all these traditions are more important to me than the kids : )! 

No comments: