Happy Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving, I love this time of year and I love that Thanksgiving kicks off a season of fun holiday stuff. With the move going on this month I kind of slacked off with our yearly tradition of our thankful poster. I have the feathers, not many, but I never did get them on the poster. Oh well! Last Thursday was Kyle's last day of school (we aren't enrolling him anywhere up in Cumming) and it was Thanksgiving Feast. He LOVES school and he LOVES his teachers. He was too young to understand that it was his last day, but it did make me sad. He talks about Ms. Nancy and Ms. Barbie all the time I think it will be rough for him to not go to school anymore. He was also super excited about his Indian costume and wore it for about 4 days straight.
Connor also had a Thanksgiving Feast and came home with his Native American costume. Notice how I said Native American the second time. That is because Connor was using the socially acceptable term and Kyle was told he was an Indian. Kyle wasn't happy with Connor that he wouldn't call himself an Indian. It was quite funny.
Thanksgiving was being held at my sister's. It was just us and them. Rachel woke up sick that morning, but we powered through and made the best of it. The food was great, the weather was nice and everyone had a nice relaxing day. Don't you like Chris' pink apron?
I am so thankful for a family who loves me no matter what, accepts me for who I am and makes everyday a little more interesting and challenging.






No comments:
Post a Comment