Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve, one of my favorite days of the year. We were heading down to JFBC still for church as we love the Christmas Eve service. The day always goes by quickly as we get ready with all the last minute details. Mima and Papa were here this year so Mima was in charge of the cookies for Santa and she had lots of help. Noah was out with Papa doing last minute shopping. 
 Right before church I tried to take a picture of my boys, but Kyle wanted nothing to do with it!
 He wouldn't even smile so I sent them all to the car to get ready to head to church and that is when Kyle decided he wanted to take a picture. When I told him it was too late this is what happened. Can't win with this kid.
 Church service was beautiful except for the 10 to 15 minutes that we lost Noah and Kyle. They all went down front for the kids part and Kyle decided he wanted to leave so Noah walked him out, but they ended up exiting the church the wrong way and according to Noah it took Kyle a lot of convincing to follow him back to our seats. After service we headed home for dinner and I got my pictures I wanted!


 We had our traditional soup dinner, but for dessert this year we did brownie sundae's instead of fondue (another tradition we changed this year!) Again, no one complained and I have to admit it was a lot easier.
 We went to go watch our movie and about 30 minutes into it all the kids decided they were tired and wanted to head to bed. That was great for Chris and I since we still had stuff to do.



Cookies and milk all ready for Santa and Chris and I were in bed by 10:30, but then had to wake up at 1:30 to put on the Boston Butt for Christmas dinner. 

No comments: