This month I am "trying" to do some kind of Christmas activity with the boys each day. Sometimes it is something big and sometimes it is something small like reading a Christmas book. This past week we had a Christmas cookie decorating party, watched a movie and left bags of goodies on family's doorsteps. The Holcomb's joined us for the cookies party. Let's just say a bunch of boys are really not that excited about decorating cookies. They didn't even want to help me roll and cut out the cookies. They humored me by decorating them, but then they were out the door to play as quick as they could. Oh well! I tried, right?
I set out Christmas crafts for them to do while they waited for the cookies to be ready and the little ones did enjoy that part.
We ended up picking up some neighborhood kids along the way also.
Everyone did enjoy eating them at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment