Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

I say it every year, but I am terrible at taking pictures at Christmas. It was a good day and it ended with Chris and I asleep on the couch by 8:15 that night. Connor was so excited that he woke up SUPER early, like 4:45 and Kyle quickly followed. We were able to hold them off, but they eventually were allowed to wake Noah and Owen up at 6:30. They came down and opened their stockings and then we had some breakfast. 
 After breakfast it was gift time and I don't think Connor could contain his excitement. They were all very exciting, but Connor was bouncing all over the place excited. Santa came through and everyone was happy!
 This Power Ranger costume was a huge hit for Kyle, he wore it all day!
 Owen got a bb gun and I think Chris was just as excited. 
 Santa brought costume designed lacrosse sticks for the boys and Mima and Papa got them a lacrosse net. We need to get practicing before spring!
 Owen loves his scooter and we have already gone to the skate park and he is tearing it up. That afternoon the Holcomb's and Mima and Papa arrived for dinner and more presents and stockings. We served Boston Butt and it was a hit!



It was a good day and I have to admit I am kind of glad once it is all over. I love the whole season, but once it is done I feel like we can start getting back to normal and yes the tree came down the very next morning along with all the other decorations. 

No comments: