Saturday, April 12, 2008

Uncle Dave!

Uncle Dave made it here from England for a very short 24 hour visit. He got to meet his two new nephews for the first time, Noah and Owen got to play superheros with him, and Rachel and I got to pick on our little brother! It was fun to see how much Noah looks up to his Uncle. He just thinks the world of him and gave him quite the guilt trip about not staying longer. It is also so neat to see how excited and how much my boys love him even though we live so far from each other and haven't seen Dave in a year.

We were playing a game and Noah had to sit just like Uncle Dave!
We spent the afternoon playing baseball, coloring, and then the grown ups played an intense game of four square and hop scotch. It got pretty crazy!
Some sibling fun!
We had a great day! If I could of changed one thing about the day it would of been to have Kate and John with us also. We love you!

1 comment:

Katy McGuffey said...

Dave is like the connecting link between you and Rachel, even though he's the youngest. I bet it was so cool to have him here! I'm jealous because I miss my family so bad.