Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Questions from Noah
The other day in the car I was telling Noah why we don't need to talk about who we are going to marry because he is only five. This is a topic of conversation at preschool and I was explaining why he doesn't need to worry or talk about it. I was telling him that he has no idea who he going to marry, he is so young and that God has the perfect person for him when he gets older. He said "Ok Mommy!" A couple of minutes later is said "Mommy, can I ask you something? Why does God get to decide who I am going to marry? Why can't I decide?" I tried to explain, but I think the topic of predestination vs. free will is a little over his head! Gotta love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that they are all still obsessing about who they are going to marry. Olivia said today that if Noah is going to marry her, he's going to have to play princesses some of the times. :)
Post a Comment