Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Prayer by Owen Willis

Lately Noah and Owen's prayer at dinner and before bedtime has been very interesting. It is like they try to out do each other with what they can think of to thank God for or help with. We have also been teaching them the importance of praying when we are scared, sad, happy, or want something. So, today their Uncle Dave was suppose to fly into GA on a F-15 and then spend some time with us, they were beyond excited. Well, there was some problems and he didn't come and I told them to prayer about him being able to come this weekend. So, here was Owen's prayer tonight.

"Dear God, Thank you so much for the wonderful flowers! Please help Uncle Dave's plane to find us at Alberta Drive so we can play. Thank you for my very strong superpowers. In Jesus Name Amen!"

How can you not smile after hearing that, but I will say I am a little worried that he thinks he has superpowers!




No comments: