Saturday, July 20, 2013

Trip Up North-Part Six (Back to NJ and Trip Home)

After a busy couple of weeks I was back in NJ. I got to spend a couple of days just hanging out with Kyle and he enjoyed being spoiled (well, he is pretty much spoiled all of the time, but this time he had my undivided attention). The boys joined us and we spent the rest of our time just relaxing. There was heat wave going on and it was pretty miserable to be outside.  On our last day I got a pretty awesome surprised. Chris flew in so he could be with us on our trip home and my birthday! I was so excited to have him there and not have to travel home all by myself.


 Kyle spending some alone time with me and Mima! 
Thank you Mima and Papa for making our visit so great! We always have such a great time at your house. 
 Love this guy! He is always thinking of me. He not only flew up just to drive us home, but he also ordered me a dress from my favorite store for my birthday. It was a great three weeks, but I think we were all ready to come home and sleep in our own beds.
On my birthday we spent 15 hours in the car traveling home. The boys did great and the trip went smoothly. I was so glad Chris was there especially since he is going away for the next week for work. Glad to be home and so glad we got to make so many memories over the past three weeks.

No comments: