Rachel and I took the big kids to Six Flags this past Monday. We were just as excited as the kids to be going. When we got there we started off slow by heading to the swings. I have got to say I am getting old, the swings even made me feel a little queasy.
Above is after we finished riding on their first upside down roller coaster. They all had fun! Below is after Thunder River. They rode it twice and got soaked each time.
Connor wasn't quite sure about all the rides. He was surprisingly timid about each ride, but he was trooper and went on them anyway. Below is us on a roller coaster and he said it was his favorite.
It was a fun day. Owen had high hopes of riding all the big roller coasters but once we got there he wasn't to sure. Next year hopefully we can hit the bigger roller coasters, well I don't know I might not be able to handle them anymore. Fun day!









No comments:
Post a Comment