Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Trip Up North- Part Five (Grammy's House)

We headed to Grammy's house where the plan was to spend the day there and then I would leave with Kyle and the big boys would spend the next couple of days at her house. Also, while we were at the farm we got to go to lunch with Great Gram, the boys sure love Great Gram! 
When we arrived at Grammy's and Grampy's house we saw a very fun obstacle course set up. The boys were thrilled! It was very cool, check out the swing!


 We then headed to the beach for some fun in the sand and ocean. We didn't last to long but they enjoyed being on the beach again.




After the beach I dropped off the big boys and I headed home with Kyle. Grammy kept them busy and got to spoil them. They really enjoyed their time with her. Now it is time to relax a little before the trip home!


No comments: