Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Minion

Ever since our trip to the farm Kyle has been obsessed with getting his on kitty. Since I am really a cat girl I really had no problem agreeing to this, so I starting looking on Craigslist for free kittens. On Sunday afternoon Connor, Kyle and I drove 30 minutes to pick out our kitten. We already had a name for the kitty, Minion, due to Kyle's obsession with Despicable Me. Kyle was so excited and kept on telling me how cute they all were and we needed to take them all home. We finally decided and Kyle is so happy and a little obsessed.




Chris jokes around that the kitten wasn't really for Kyle it was for me. I don't really argue with him.
Zoe and Minion really like each other, actually I think Minion likes Zoe more than Zoe likes Minion but because Zoe is so tolerable she just goes with it. Everyone really loves our new addition and we actually have to tell them to stop fighting over the cat. Kyle is the worst and will carry Minion around the whole house it reminds me of Owen when we got Hadley. Check out this picture of Owen with Hadley. So cute! Welcome to the family Minion and you are super sweet!

No comments: