Saturday, March 2, 2013

Build and Learn

This weekend Chris and Owen are away on a cub scout trip so we are down two players. It was suppose to be opening weekend for baseball, but winter decided to show up in Georgia this weekend. It is in the 30's and we have had snow flurries all day. Baseball was cancelled so we heading over to Home Depot for the free kids workshop. I have never been so I thought it might be fun. It was! Noah was my helper and Connor and Kyle enjoyed making their race cars. They have the first Saturday of each month and you get a pin each time to add to your apron. I think we will continue to go each month.  Connor thinks the apron and pins are the coolest!
 

2 comments:

David and Kate said...

Great idea! we will have to try that

Anonymous said...

Great job guys!! Can you come put Grammy's house back together.