Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BASEBALL!!

Spring is sort of here, it has been typical Georgia weather and actually has been quite "cold".(Yes, I know that I have become a wimp in the cold weather and I am ok with that.) Baseball started in February and we have had lots of cold and rainy weather which has made practice hard. On opening weekend we actually had snow flurries and all the games were cancelled because of the cold weather, so this past Saturday was our first game. We changed parks this year and we are playing at Mt. Paran Church and so far it is going well. We needed to a year away from the crazy Sandy Plains Baseball schedule and experience something different.Once baseball starts it is all that is talked about and played in the house. I love this time of year! Kyle has even become obsessed. He carries his glove and ball around and even sleeps with it! I love it!

 This is the boys attempt at a "serious" picture.
 This year Noah and Owen both ended up being on the Orioles, but they are in different leagues so unfortunately not on the same team. Connor is on the Tigers. This past Sunday Owen had two games and Noah and Connor both had one. Connor's team was the only team that won, but everyone played well and was happy.
After five hours of baseball Kyle decided it was to much and fell asleep on the couch very early that evening.

No comments: