So today I am having a REALLY hard time appreciate my two year old and all that he does that drives me crazy, but can be considered and cute. One day I will look back at this and miss this....right? I am having a hard time believing this especially after taking him to the elementary school this morning and as soon as we walked in he started running up and down the hallway being loud and then when I told him to come stand near me he yelled "NO!" at me. He throws things, he is always jumping on something or climbing on something (like our TV stand), he takes off his shoes and socks EVERY time we are in the car along with unbuckling himself while I am driving. He gets out of bed EVERY night and it doesn't even phase him when I discipline him....so with that being said I need to remember the cute things he does even when I am so tired I don't think anything he does is cute.
1. When he wants you to carry him he says "Carry you!"
2. He decides to change his name to Mack every once in awhile and become adament about you calling him that.
3. He gets attach to items and carrys them everywhere and can't live without them. We went through a stuffed monkey stage, baseball glove stage, Finn McMissle car and now we are obsessed with a different car from Cars 2.
4. We don't know the name of the car that he carries around with him everywhere, but he named it Scary. Why you ask, well because it looks scary.
5. He calls his brothers "the guys".
6. He gets SUPER excited to see his brother, his dad or me after we return home.
7. He loves to sing Taylor Swift songs and knows every word to what I have decided is his theme song Trouble and he also knows every word to 10,000 Reasons and will randomly burst out in song.
8. He loves to dress up and today when I took the dog for a walk he insisted on wearing just the spiderman mask in the stroller.
9. He talks like he is 10 already. He said today "Excuse me Mommy, I just farted!"
10. He say "Thank you! You're Welcome" when you give him something.
11. He will grab on to you tight and just squeeze and kiss you randomly.
So this is a great start to remind me why I love this stage, even when I wonder if I am going to make it through another day with him. Finally I can't explain it in words but his facial expressions are just priceless! You can see the little demon inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment