Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011

I am sitting here on a very quiet New Year's Eve with Connor asleep next to me. We had plans tonight to be at my sister's but her children are sick. We thought about calling some of our friends who asked us to do something tonight, but instead we decided to be anti social and lay low. I thought about doing something fun and different with the boys but again decided against it. A quiet evening with my five favorite people sounded perfect. I have thoughly enjoyed the past couple of days after Christmas. It has been filled with lots of family time. Lazy mornings, afternoon basketball or football games and evenings of board games or movies. I am pretty sure I am not ready for reality, but it is coming. A new year filled with lots going on. As I think about goals for this new year I can think of so many things I want to work on. I don't have any one huge goal just lots of little things. I will try to write them down this week, but to sum it up I want to be intentional this year. I want to make good use of my time and make good decisions for me and my family. I don't want to regret 2012. 2011 went by to quickly and I dont think this year will slow down at all so I need to be more intentional and enjoy my incredible family. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: