Dear Connor,Happy Birthday to my baby! You don't like it when I call you my baby and you technically are not my baby, but I still consider you my baby. You have told me over and over that you are a big boy and you sure are getting big. I have tried to convince you not to turn older then four, but you're not going for it. You are so much fun and are growing into such a great little boy. You are doing great in school and love going. You play so hard all day long. You are into every sport and you keep up with your big brothers as much as you can. It is fun watching people's expressions when they see you throw a football or make a basket. You are great with Kyle and take such good care of him. You help me around the house and I love our time together in the afternoons when Kyle is sleeping and the big boys are at school. I love your personality and how it has a little of everything. I will admit that we tend to spoil you a little, but we will just keep that between us. You act older than you are a lot of times especially with the things that come out of your mouth. You are the tech kid in the family and you have asked for iphone for Christmas. TV is not your thing, but give you a tablet and you're all set. You give the best hugs around and still love to cuddle. Daddy and I just love you so much! Happy Birthday to our crazy KK man!! Love, Mom
Birthday pancakes!
Birthday cupcakes at school!
Birthday cupcakes with brothers at home. Tomorrow is your little party!
Birthday pancakes!
Birthday cupcakes at school!
Birthday cupcakes with brothers at home. Tomorrow is your little party!
No comments:
Post a Comment