Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas has come and gone! It was another whirlwind of a holiday. Chris and I ended up with the stomach flu right before Christmas which put a damper on things and our holiday spirit for a couple of days. We never did do our gingerbread house, but honestly I think that might be a tradition we could live without! I think no matter how much you try to prepare for Christmas the last couple of days is always busy. This year was no different! Christmas Eve is by far my favorite and we got to do all of our usual things plus Mima and Papa were in town this year. Getting ready to make cookies for Santa with Mima! Christmas Eve photos after another great candlelight service at JFBC! Getting ready to dig into the almost ruined chocolate fondue. I was a little distracted this year while making it and I ruined the first round. Luckily I am a chocolate lover and had some chocolate stashed away to make another round. My favorite part of the whole day and the whole season! Snuggling with my kids by the fire watching the Polar Express. Kyle is still too young to join us, but hopefully next year. Connor put out the cookies and milk for Santa! Here's to another great Christmas Eve and the best part is that Chris and I were in bed by 10:30. I think that was a new record.







































No comments: