We are getting in all our holiday traditions and getting excited for Christmas. We attended JFBC's Christmas concert last weekend. It is pretty incredible. This past week we all got into our Christmas pj's and headed out to look at the lights and ended the evening with some ice cream. Below is one of our favorite spots to hit. They have a movie playing, a talking tree and fake snow falling. Connor for some reason did not like this house and refused to get in the picture. Not sure what his issue was, something about a monster, but I am pretty sure I didn't see one.

Kyle checking out the talking tree.

This weekend it was all about the holiday movies. We watched Miracle on 34th Street and Elf. I also did these super easy pretzel treats with the boys. I will be baking all my cookies tomorrow and we still need to do the Gingerbread house! FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment