We made our annual visit to Santa on Sunday. By tradition I seem to take the kids by myself. I am not sure why, but it has always been that way and it works. Since 2006 we visit the same Santa in Marietta Town Square. It is outside and it is always on a cold day (I don't plan it that way, but for some reason it has never even been slightly warm). I thought it would be fun to post the pictures since 2006.


I am not sure why I didn't take one together, but here are the pictures from 2006.

Here is 2007 and I remember this one really well. Connor was just born, it was beyond freezing and my mom stayed in the car with Connor while I waited with the boys.

Here we are in 2008 and I can't remember why I didn't have Connor on his lap, but I am sure he was with me. He would of been just a year and I knowing his personality at the age I probably thought it was a good idea not to push it.

2009 Connor finally joins us, but he doesn't look happy about it.

2010 and Kyle joins us and Connor finally warms up to idea of Santa.

Finally 2011! Love this! Look at Kyle! Let's see if they get what they asked!
1 comment:
PRICELESS !!!!!!
Post a Comment