Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy 10 Years!

Ten years ago I married the best guy! Little did I know how wonderful of a husband and father he was going to be! I love that he can still make me laugh so hard that I start to cry. I love that he loves me so much that the kids know I am his number one priority. I love that he wants to give me everything I want and he will work hard to provide for me and the kids. Of course we have had our trials and during those trials we have learned so much about each other and marriage in the past 10 years. I honestly can't believe how much we have grown as a married couple. God has really challenged each of us as individuals and as a couple. I am so excited about where God is going to lead our family and our marriage over the next 10 years. Who knows where we will be living or doing! I do know that I probably will love Chris more in 10 years than I do now. One thing I do know is that there won't be anymore children! We will celebrate tonight with the kids, we head out to dinner alone tomorrow night and then in September we are going away with NO KIDS for two nights. Can't wait for that! Happy Anniversary Chris!

1 comment:

David and Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! I like the note about how there won't be any more kids in the next ten years :)