Sunday, August 7, 2011

Annual Family Anniversary Celebration

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary in the typical Willis family tradition. This year I wanted to make it a bigger celebration because it was 10 years. Every year I try to convince Chris to go out to dinner all dressed up, but he out right refuses. This year I thought I convinced him, but then I decided to back down and not make him uncomfortable. So, we decided to be dressed and ready at 5pm to do out pictures and dance thing. The boys and I went out that day and picked out the tackiest wedding decorations from Party City and cupcakes for dessert from Gigi's. We decorated the dinning room and I put pictures of our wedding in frames on the table along with our wedding albums and scrap books of our dating years and first year of marriage. The boys got all dressed by themselves and "did" there hair (basically they wet their hair and push it over to the side). We all gathered together for pictures and all danced to our wedding song. After Chris said "Ok, let's 'go eat!" So I asked if he was sure and he said yes so we piled into the car and headed to Chick fil A for dinner. The manager got a total kick out of it and so did the costumers. The boys loved it and it wasn't as embarrassing as Chris thought it would!



All together at Chick fil A! The dinning room table all set!Cupcakes for dessert. One of the was a wedding cake flavor.
Of course we had to feed each other the cupcake. I am so glad we went out and I love this tradition. I know there will be years when the boys hate this tradition, but they will always remember it, especially the one where we went out to dinner!




















































No comments: