Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School:3rd, 2nd and Preschool

Noah and Owen started 3rd and 2nd grade on Monday. Noah has Mrs. Paon and Owen has Mrs. Cushman. Both were excited about starting school. We had an extremely busy weekend and we were all very tired. I set the alarm for 5am so Chris could get to Bible Study, he left around 5:40am and I had all intentions to get up and get the day going. Instead I woke up at 6:50 and was in complete panic. To say the least the morning was a bit crazy. I was lucky I even got pictures. The yearly picture! Noah the big 3rd grader! So big!
Owen the 2nd grader! The boys at the bus stop. This isn't all of them, but Noah is the oldest. Just like every year I cried as they got onto the bus. I don't know why it is so emotional for me. I think it is the reality of another year gone by. They both had a great first day and of course love their teachers. That is until they start getting homework!




Connor started 3 year old preschool today!! He was so excited about starting school. His teacher is Ms. Nancy. He has 13 kids and he already knows 7 of the kids. We found out that his best bud from Sunday school is in his class and he is just thrilled. Here is my big man after we went shopping for his school supplies. As we were shopping he told me "Mommy, I am really ready for preschool!" It is all he has been talking about. Last night right before he went to bed he started to cry and said "Mommy I am so nervous!" His brother's prayed with him told him he would be just fine. He woke up this morning, ready to go! All ready to go with his Noonday t-shirt and bag. We got to school and as he got ready to get out of carpool he gave me a kiss and hug, jumped out of the car and yelled "Bye Mommy! I love you!" He was off! He had a great day and can't wait for tomorrow. Yes, I did shed some tears after I left him. Noah and Owen were so excited about his first day also that they came rushing off the bus and the first thing they said was "How was Connor's day? Did he have fun?" They were so concerned and couldn't wait to here about his day. Love there brotherly love. I also love this little guy!

















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! They boys are growing up so fast!! Hope they all have a great year at school!