Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday Celbration with the Holcombs

Last Saturday we had the Holcomb's over for dinner to celebrate Kyle and Owen's birthday's. I knew we were going to have a birthday party for Owen later and we never did anything for Kyle so I thought this would be the best option. We just hung out and the kids all played. We got a cake from Brusters for the both of them and I was excited to see how Kyle would react.

As you can tell he wasn't really to sure. He wouldn't touch it at all!

So it is officially, he is not a cake lover. I was so upset that he didn't get all into his cake and get all messy, but this is exactly what Connor did on his first birthday.

At least he loved the balloons.

In this picture you can tell that Chris' shirt is wet. I told everyone I wanted a family picture and as I went outside with Rachel, no one followed. They had all disappeared on me. I took out the water guns and went to search for my family. I found them hiding in the Noah and Owen's room and they got a little wet when I did find them.






























No comments: