Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Third Little Man

This picture pretty much sums up Connor! Today Connor turns three! Really? What can I say about this little boy who keeps us all on our toes. He is stubborn and feisty. He doesn’t like to be told what to do or how to do it. He is independent and doesn’t want you help! He is fearless and will try anything. He loves and adores his brothers, but no one can make him laugh or cry as hard then his brothers. He loves Zoe and plays with her most of the day. He loves Toy Story, playing Wii, baseball, swings, and anything that is outside. He thinks he is funny and so do we. He comes out with some pretty funny things. He can make me more frustrated than any of my other children! He is very demanding and will throw himself down in the middle of a store if he doesn’t like what I said or what I am doing. At the same time he will be the first to say thank you for making dinner or for getting him something. He has the best smile, laugh and hugs. He doesn’t like to cuddle, but I take what I can get. He doesn’t really stop moving long enough to cuddle. I love this little boy and I know he will keep our life very interesting.
We celebrated his birthday Monday night with Grammie and Great Gram and then this morning we had pancakes and he got to open his gifts. Bray is sleeping over this Saturday so I will update all the happenings later. I just wanted to with this little man A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments: