The holidays really snuck up on me this year! Life has been in fast forward since Kyle was born and I don't know if I am catching up! The boys had the whole week of Thanksgiving off and I wish we had done more fun things. Chris was working a lot, I had a bunch of things to do to get ready for the holidays and family visiting. I was pretty grumpy and stressed the first part of the week and I regret I didn't do anything more fun then just hanging out around the house. By the time Thanksgiving morning arrived I was more relaxed and ready to enjoy the day. We spent the morning watching the parade and the boys helped me get some dishes ready for dinner. It was really warm that day so we could be outside a lot also. We headed up to Rachel and Brady's were the cousins just played and played together. The food was great and after dinner we headed to Jen's to see "the other VY's" were the kids got to play with more cousins! At dinner we did our usual what are we thankful for and Noah got me all filled up this year. He is a emotional person to begin with so I kind of knew he would cry, but this year he pointed our specific things he was thankful for in each family member. It was very genuine and he got all teary eyed and so did I! Love how much that kid loves his family! I pretty much took no pictures at all on that day so here are the two I did take. Connor is not in either of them, but I promise he was there and he was thankful for his cousin Bray! Or as he says Bray, Bray!

No comments:
Post a Comment