Thursday, December 2, 2010

Grammie and Great Gram Visit

The day after Thanksgiving Cindy and Gram arrived for a couple of days. The boys were all super excited and so was I. I loved having the help and being able to go out and do some things without kids!! While they were here Cindy sent Chris, Noah, Owen, and I to Cirque de Soliel and it was so good. We were in the second row! I got pulled out of the audience to participate which was so fun for the boys. It was nice to be with the two older boys alone for awhile. While they were here we also got our Christmas tree, they had lunch with the boys at school, we celebrated Connor's birthday, they took Connor out on some adventures, loved on Kyle a whole lot, made us dinner, and took us out to dinner. It was a great visit!

No comments: