Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Look at all those stockings! Love it! The Christmas season is here which means lots and lots going on! I love Christmas and the many traditions we have going on, but I also hate how overwhelmed I get and how I feel like it flies by and I didn't enjoy the season as much as I wanted. I think it has to do with having little ones running around and everything takes a lot of effort and things don't always go as planned. It doesn't make me want to stop all our traditions or all the craziness because I know as they get older it won't feel as hard and all my hard work creating these traditions will pay off. The boys got their yearly ornaments and they get so excited about finding out what they are getting. It is the first ornament they put on the tree and I love how many of our ornaments are from the years past that I have given them. I love how every ornament on our tree makes me think of something from our lives together as a family! It is fun to talk about them each year and to have the boys ask us about what each means. Kyle putting on his 2010 ornament! His very first one! Connor got a dog ornament this year because of his obsession with Zoe!
Owen received a Curious George ornament reading book because of his new love for books.
Noah got a Santa with a football body for his love for football and his first season playing flag football.
My attempt at a fun picture! Looking forward to a fun filled Christmas Season!

No comments: