Friday, December 3, 2010

Connor's Birthday

So, we celebrated Connor's birthday when Grammie and Great Gram were here. We decided not to have a party this year, which was hard for me since I am such a huge birthday person. We ended up having a good time and he didn't know the difference. This past Monday we had dinner at Rosa's for pizza, had cake, and opened up some presents. On his birthday the balloon fairy came, we had special pancakes, opened up more presents and then that night I took him to Yogli Mogli. It was a good time! This weekend Bray was going to sleepover, but instead the three older boys are heading to Aunt Rachel's and Uncle Brady's to sleepover. I think that could be the best present, for me and Chris : )!

I am not sure why we do a cake for him because he never is a real big fan of cake, he usually takes about two bites and says he is done. I wouldn't get him one but he always says he wants it! Also Grammie got him this great little trampoline for the playroom and it is a life saver for all the boys. They jump on it all the time.
The balloon fairy brought him this huge Toy Story balloon that talked and it pretty much freaked out Zoe. Connor woke up at about 3am the morning of his birthday and came into my room to tell me. Breakfast is Connor's favorite meal. He tends to eat a ton at breakfast. I think it is because he doesn't really like much of anything else so he has to stock up! It was a great little celebration!















1 comment:

David and Kate said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Connor!