
It was a white Christmas for us here in Georgia! It was the first one since 1848. We didn’t wake up to a white Christmas, but by mid morning it started to snow and by that evening we had about 2 inches. It was really pretty and made it feel like Christmas. This Christmas I would say was one of the best. It was the perfect amount of presents which makes me very happy. The kids got things they really enjoy playing with and Noah and Owen are out of the toy stage and got things like books and games. I also tend to get very overwhelmed during Christmas and don’t allow myself to enjoy the moment. This year I told myself I was going to enjoy all the toys and the chaos. I am proud to say I did! I enjoyed playing all the games, setting up the toys and enjoying my kids. I did fail in one area…pictures! I just didn’t take them. Sorry! I did get a lot of vides though. I will recap the day, they didn’t wake up until 7am and we did stockings first, breakfast of french toast, cinnamon rolls and fruit and then presents. The kids each got what they asked for from Santa and lots of other fun things. After presents we set up all the toys, had some snacks, played, played and played some more. We had dinner and Jesus’ birthday cake and went to bed early. It was perfect!

Breakfast before presents!

Waiting for the first gift to be given out, which was for Zoe. It was a bone and it was perfectly planned so she would take the bone and go hide while we opened presents. It worked!

Enjoying the big surprised! We wrapped all the windows so they couldn't see it and then we asked them to tear it off the sunroom doors and to their surprised saw it in the yard. They were so excited and so was I!

Owen's favorite spot over Christmas. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I'm right there with you with the pictures. I got more video instead and just enjoyed the moment with them and have to say it was worth the lack of pictures! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! Miss you and hope we can get together sometime soon! Hugs!
Post a Comment