Two days before Christmas I set up a scavenger hunt for the boys and I. It was a lot of fun and they loved it! Once they read the clue and guessed the right answer we would head to the place and then at that place they had to do something in order to get the next clue. It took a good portion of the day and I think it will be yearly tradition, or maybe more then that. First stop was to visit Santa!

Second stop was Kennesaw Mountain!

Third stop was Free Flite Bicycleswhere we delivered some Christmas Cookies. Connor was mad he didn't get to hand the cookies to the employees so he wasn't having any part of the picture.

The fourth stop was lunch at Willy's where again Connor was mad about something and refused to take a picture and made a scene in the restaurant. Don't worry, he came around.

The fifth stop was to East Cobb park where they had to do a bunch of different things, one being to swing on the swings. It was Kyle's first time and I think he enjoyed it.


The sixth stop was to their baseball fields. We will be spending a lot of time there soon!

The seventh stop was to Target. The clue was "Go to the place where Mommy always spends too much money!" Without a second thought Noah said "TARGET!" They had to each buy something from the dollar spot.

Our last stop was to my friend's Nikki's house where they had to sing a Christmas carol.

We ended the day with a movie and popcorn!
4 comments:
Unbelievable!!!! The awesome things you think up. I was tired reading about it. How do you do it????? Love this tradition and already looking forward to read about next years!! Love you ALL!!
Such a good idea. Can I steal it??
Well, aren't you clever!
P.S. We're still waiting on the Ice Cream Shoppe explanation. Anxiously.
Post a Comment