Thanks girls for a great lunch and for such great memories! I will miss all of our girl talks!
Friday, August 1, 2008
My Girls!
This past Wednesday at work I was given a fantastic surprise. The parents of the kids in our program and the girls I worked with threw me a surprise lunch. The parents came down and took care of the kids so all of us that work together could eat lunch together. This never happens! I think that alone was the best thing about that day. For one whole hour we could all be together without any kids to watch or worry about. I was also given a great card and a gift card. I have been so fortunate to work in such a great environment for three years and I am going to miss being around such fantastic people everyday. Being together for lunch with no distractions gave me a chance to say thank you to all of them and tell them how much they all mean to me. My last day is Thursday and I am ready to be at home, but I am not ready to leave this great group of girls that have become so important to me and to my boys. Not only were we co-workers, but also a support system for each other.

Here is the card that the kids and parents gave me and on the back everyone wrote a little note.
Thanks girls for a great lunch and for such great memories! I will miss all of our girl talks!
Thanks girls for a great lunch and for such great memories! I will miss all of our girl talks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how many of us there are in that picture! I remember when there was only 6 of us total and only 3 class rooms. And now we've almost doubled with 11 teachers and 5 class rooms! This has been quite a ride! And I thank God every day for this opportunity to work with such incredible women, and kids. I'll miss the early days, but I know there's more to come. Thanks for all you've done for us, Kristin!
I was fortunate enough to experience being with Kristin and the boys for a day at work on one of my visits, and it is truly amazing how this bunch of wonderful, dedicated, loving woman are. They all work together and do a fantastic job with the kids. The kids are in GREAT hands.
Great Job Kristin!!!
Post a Comment