Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pre-K Graduation

So, here are some pictures from Thursday. It was a great little ceremony. The three graduates, Noah, Kayla, and Ellie all came walking in to the graduation music. They were introduced and then their teachers, Tatum and Jennifer talked about each one of them. When Tatum got up to talk she started with Noah. As she started saying some really neat things about him Noah's eyes got all filled up with tears. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. After the teachers were done talking I handed out their diplomas and when Noah came up to get his he was all teary still. It amazed me that he understood what was going on and that this part of his life was ending and that made him sad. Weekday has been his life for three years and now things are changing. We then watched the slide show and the pre-k grads and their families got to have a special lunch together. It was a great last day for the Willis family. Owen was sad leaving also, but he woke up the next morning and asked me if we were going to work today! I think it will hit him this next week when we still haven't returned to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah, I think you have made everyone cry with your love for life. You truly are so very special in everyone's heart. I sit here at work looking at the time knowing that you are taking your first school bus ride to kindergarten. I can't wait to hear all about it. Owen and Connor will miss you and how is mommy and daddy doing????
I LOVE YOU !!!!