![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Seven Years!
Chris and I have been married for seven years today! I am so thankful to have such a great husband! It has been a great seven years and it is hard to believe that in seven years we have moved three times, Chris has had three different jobs, and we have had three kids. Three must be a good number for us. I really can't even explain to you all how fortunate I am to be in such a fun and loving relationship. Here is a slide show of some pictures of us over the past couple of years. I can tell you that I have realized two things. We need to take more pictures of just us and we need to find someone to take the picture for us : )! I love you Chris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Seven years has gone by fast and I am truly blessed to have been given such an amazing partner in life. I love Kristin more today than I did when we first met. Thanks babe for the slide show. I love you and can't wait for the next 7 years!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two!!! This is beautiful. Congratulations and may you be blessed with many, many more loving, healthy and happy years together.
Love you...
Hi you two love birds....that was soooooooo beautiful. it brought tears to my eyes...God has really blessed you and your family. What a great world this would be if you could share your love with everyone. God hold you in the palm of his hands keeping you safe and healthy with many more loving years ahead....Hugs and kisses til I see you all...
Post a Comment