Tonight Noah and I had a special date. After dinner we went to Target and got all of his school supplies for kindergarten. One week from today we will go to school and meet his teacher and see his classroom. I really can't believe that it is so close. The closer he gets the more excited he becomes. A couple weeks ago he could hardly talk about it without crying and now he is just so excited. We sure did have fun looking for all of his supplies and then afterwards we went out for ice cream together!
Before we left on our date!
Eating ice cream at Brusters!Sitting with all of his school supplies. Tomorrow we are heading out to get new shoes and when I was growing up getting new shoes for school meant we were not allowed to wear them until the first day of school, but I think I am going to break the rules and let them wear them tomorrow! Just don't tell my mom : )!
4 comments:
That is great that Noah is getting to be excited for school.
I think I know who will be crying on the first day of school.
-David
That is so sweet! I'm glad Noah and Kayla are finally starting to get excited about school, and I think I'm getting better about it too. :o)
Noah, I just loved hearing about all the school supplies you and mommy got and how excited you were. I especially loved hearing about the "KLEENEX" you said you got to wipe your nose when you have a cold. Mom thinks of EVERYTHING.... You will have a lot of fun in school with all your new friends.
Love you !!!!
Hi Noah....I loved the date you had with mommy. You are getting to be such a big boy and getting ready for school. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks and then we can have a date and maybe grammy will take us out shopping. See you soon...Love U...Hugs and kisses..
Post a Comment