Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Pool Party!
Last Friday our pool had a back to school pool party. There was a big waterslide, DJ, games, food, and lots of people. When we first got there I wasn't with Chris so I wasn't sure about them going off the waterslide into the deep end without one of us. They said they were fine and they were. Noah spent the whole night on the slide and Chris and I even got to go down a couple of times. It was a beautiful summer night, not typical for Georgia! The next day we went back to the pool and the slide was still there so they spent about two hours playing on the slide and swimming. They didn't even need me in the water, Connor was at home with Chris sleeping. I was actually able to sit and read by the pool. That hasn't happened in the past five years!


Look at my chuncky baby! We don't know where it came from, especially since when we feed him his bottle or food he acts like we are torturing him, this kids doesn't like food. Chris and I are consdering getting some DNA testing done because there is no way we had a child who doesn't LOVE eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a really fun slide! Glad you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment