Sunday, July 27, 2008
Sunday at the Willis'
Thought I would share some pictures from a typical Sunday at our house. I love Sundays with my family!
After church Noah helped Chris wash the good old truck!
Owen decided to help me make the pizza for dinner! Only Owen would get this much flour everywhere!

Finally, the boy who never stops smiling or moving. I think we are only a couple weeks away from him crawling everywhere. Right now he rolls all over the place. I love our relaxing Sundays, but it makes it that much harder to go to work Monday! That will change in two weeks though, I only have two more weeks of work and two weeks from tomorrow I will be putting Noah on a school bus! Things are changing in the Willis household and it is scary and exciting all at the same time, but that is a post for another day! Hope you all enjoyed your Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment