Monday, July 28, 2008
More Questions From Noah
On the way to work today Owen told me that yesterday in Sunday School they learned that they were uniquely made. I said "What does that mean?" Noah said "It means that God made us all different and he loves all of us the same, even if we are all different!" I was impressed! Owen was nodding and agreeing. After about a minute Noah said "Mommy, we are all different, but why would God make some kids that don't have toys, food, and a house like we do?" I was shocked! I also didn't know how to answer. So, I said "Do you think God loves them any less because they don't have as much as we do?" He said "No!" I then said "Noah, I don't know, but I do know that we need to be thankful every day for how blessed we are." You gotta love how this his mind works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man! These kids are genius!
Post a Comment