Friday, July 11, 2008

Having Fun

Today was cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A. If you don't live in the south you don't get to experience chick-fil-a and just how great it is. If you know me I don't like fast food, but I make an exception for it and I tell Chris that I don't consider it fast food. Anyway, the boys dressed up like cows so we could get free food and we meet our friends Katy, Kayla, and Kelsey for lunch. We all got a lunch there today for $2.76! Can't beat that!
Here they are dressed up before we headed out!
Enjoying our nuggets!
After eating they played in the indoor playground! Fun time! After we left we were hanging out at home and it started raining like it has done for the past week straight. It rains at least once a day and it pours when it does. The boys were getting a little stir crazy so I let them go outside and play in the rain. Summer in the south consists of one of the three that makes it hard to enjoy the outdoors; too hot and humid, intense thunderstorms, or too buggy! I guess I would take this over bad winters!
Here are my superheros/starwars boys playing in the pouring rain! So we are having fun being home today and there is more to come. Our friends are coming for dinner and tomorrow Mima and Papa should be here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chick-Fil-A is AWESOME and GREAT JOB with the creative cows!!!! Ya gotta love Noah being all serious while Owen is wearing his BATMAN sun glasses in a down pour. I'll bet Connor was all snuggly taking a nap. Keep having fun and be SAFE!!
Love to you ALL.

Natalie Carretto said...

Love the super hero picture! I love the intensity on Noah's face, and Owen looks like a little frat boy!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm on board now. Just figured out how to do it. Love seeing those happy faces. See you ALL in 6 weeks!!!!
Love,
Great Gram
xxoo