Tuesday, July 1, 2008

7 Months

Connor is 7 months today! This has been a big month for him..he is now sitting up, rolling all over the place, pushing himself across the room on his back, talking all the time, jumping in his jumper like crazy, eating some table food, and loving his brothers more and more each day. I know I say this every month, but he just becomes more and more fun everyday. I love waking up to his little noises in the morning, walking into his room and being greeted by a huge smile. I love how he just stares at his brothers and how much he laughs and smiles when they play with him. Noah and Owen love him also. Noah told me the other day that Connor is getting so big so quickly. That is the truth, I can't believe it has already been 7 months. We love you Connor!
Here are my favorite boys in the bath together for the first time. Noah and Owen had a blast with him and helped washed his hair. It was cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one other "Big" boy missing???? He must be shy. Just love those great big smiles!!!
Love you ALL and miss you so much.

Misti said...

I can't believe how big Noah is getting. Hard to believe he starts Kindergarten this year. Crazy!!