After the parade we just hung out at home, went swimming and then headed to some friends house who lives on the golf course that does fireworks. The kids had a blast running around with other kids. They literally ran around from 6:30 to 9:30pm. It was so fun to watch them have so much fun being typically boys. They were so dirty and sweaty by the end of the night!
Here they are throwing poppers.


We ended the the evening with some sparklers and then the fireworks. Connor had fallen asleep and when the fireworks started he woke up and just sat in my arms watching the fireworks. He was so calm. Even during the very loud grand finale he was never startled or scared. Another sign of being a third in a very noisy house. It was a great day and a long one. The boys were asleep almost the minute we put them in the car. Don't worry that doesn't mean they slept in, they were all up at 6:30am!!
3 comments:
I'm jealous of your cute pics ;) I completely forgot about poppers. How fun!
Looks like a lot of FUN!!! I got tired just hearing about all the activities. Love Connor's shirt. He is the little gentleman of the family. Looks like Sunday should be a recoupe day.
Awe! I completely miss the Willis family. You guys looked like you had such a great 4th! Keep me posted on the latest scoop with you kids!
Post a Comment