Monday, July 21, 2008
Our Visit with Mima and Papa
Mima and Papa were here all last week and it was such a fun time. The boys kept them busy! Mima and Papa took them swimming everyday, we went bike riding, and we went to Callaway Gardens. It was a great week! Here are a lot of pictures from their visit. You know me I can never decide on just a couple I love pictures!!
Papa and Owen working on a puzzle, I think they did every puzzle we have in the house.
Biking on the Silver Comet Trail
After our bike ride
Some seed spitting contests after dinner
Connor's first bike ride at Callaway Gardens. How cute is he in his helmet. He loved it, but Owen did not enjoy the bike ride it was pretty hilly and he did not like the down hills and would refuse to go down them, which is weird to us since he is our dare devil. At the very beginning of the ride we had to choose between going left or straight and I asked Owen what he wanted to do and he choose to go left. Half way through the ride he told me through his tears, "Mommy, I should of decided to go straight! Next time we are going straight!"
Enjoying a swim at Robin Lake after our bike ride. Connor loves the water!

Can't wait to our next visit! We miss you already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great picture of Connor on the bike. Love it...
Love the pic of Connor! Looks like you all had a great time!!!
Post a Comment