I am sitting in my house and it is actually quiet! Connor is sleeping and Noah and Owen are "resting" in their room. I can't believe it is March 1st already. Connor is 3 months today and he has just grown so much over the past month. It is starting to feel like spring here so I am making a mental list in my head of all the spring projects we need to do! I am also hoping that things in the Willis household starts to get back to normal.
Let me recap what has been going on with Chris. He hurt his back about a month ago. It has been a very painful past month for him as we figure out what to do. Because of his back he hasn't been able to do what he loves the most riding his bike. That in itself has been very tough on him. On top of his constant back pain he got the flu real bad for about 4 days, in between all that he was working late every night so they could get the store opened, and then he got the flu again this past Thursday and he is now working all this weekend. It has been tough for him and for me. We don't get to see each other much and when we do he seems to be sick or we are both exhausted. I have been blessed with a very helpful husband and I have taken that for granted. For the past month he hasn't been able to help me out. There are days I wake up and wonder how I am going to make it through with all that needs to be done. I have three boys who need me constantly, a job to go to, and a house to take care of. I have that even when Chris is around, but we work so well together as a team that we have each other to help carry the load. I feel like I am in constant motion and I don't have much down time these days. Chris has been experiencing the same kind of frustrations. In the past I haven't done well in these kind of stressful situations, but God has really taken care of me. He has blessed me everyday with the strength to get through and the patience to do it. I also have a new appreciation for my very supportive husband. Over the past month I have not had my teammate with me and I can't wait until he is back. I know he can't wait either.
1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 "Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."
No comments:
Post a Comment